My Spell Check is not working.

BML

Reaction score
I can't spell. If I were middle clsaa I could claim dyslexia but as I'm common working class I'm thick but I'm able to recognise for the most part when a word is spelt incorrectly so could someone please tell me how to find my spell check? Please excuse any spelling mistakes.

BML

Reaction score
I can't spell. If I were middle clsaa I could claim dyslexia but as I'm common working class I'm thick but I'm able to recognise for the most part when a word is spelt incorrectly so could someone please tell me how to find my spell check? Please excuse any spelling mistakes.

BML

Reaction score
It's not solved. I placed a new page onto the screen and typed a deliberate error which it showed. I copied a two page document I was working on within which I knew there were spelling errors and it showed none. I then cut and pasted a document I was working on which I know contained spelling errors noting that a message from Word or whatever ran along the top of the page saying, “Still using office 2010? Since Office 2010 is no longer supported” Etc and it showed none of them. I typed in a deliberate spelling error and it didn't show that. By the way, I note that this forum has no spell check.

BML

Reaction score
Obviously I'm at the wrong forum so I'll seek assistance elswhere.

Ask a Question