SOLVED My windows 10 has no file explorer on the task bar

Reaction score
My windows 10 has no file explorer on the task bar and the wifi Icon is missing too please help
thank you

Reaction score
Open File Explorer and when showing on the Taskbar right-click that icon and choose Pin to Taskbar.

For Wi-Fi right-click the Taskbar and choose Taskbar settings then scroll down to Notification Area and make choices as to what is desired. You should end up with an Up arrow to the left of the clock and any other icons beside it which will give a list of other things and the is affected by choices made in the settings.

Reaction score
Open File Explorer and when showing on the Taskbar right-click that icon and choose Pin to Taskbar.

For Wi-Fi right-click the Taskbar and choose Taskbar settings then scroll down to Notification Area and make choices as to what is desired. You should end up with an Up arrow to the left of the clock and any other icons beside it which will give a list of other things and the is affected by choices made in the settings.
I don’t know if I’m being thick. When I right click the WiFi icon wasn’t showing

Reaction score
This is where you would see "hidden" icons in the Notification Area:
1583807059664.png

This is where the settings can be made, turn on or off:
1583807134396.png

Reaction score
Hi Ken,

right click the taskbar then on "Taskbar settings", then you can allow all icons to show including network!. :) "Always show all icons in the notification area". :)

1583841338854.png

Ask a Question