Need help pls

Reaction score
So last night my computer crashed and when I tried to reboot it the BSOD kept appearing with the Log file
E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I tried to read the txt file on cmd but it would not open so I thought that the path was incorrect because I never had an E: drive before. I looked it up on Google and someone said to remove that letter using disk part because that was a mistake due to an update.

I did the commands but little did I know that I made my problem worse. Anyways I exited cmd and rebooted my laptop only to be welcomed with please load an OS screen error code 03f0 (HP laptop). I pressed F10 to get into the BIOS to load defaults but the problem continued. I made a windows 10 media creation device to attempt to investigate the problem and have CMD open.

I open cmd via the windows 10 bootable USB drive and used diskpart. I typed the command lisk disk and get the following:

Disk### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt

Disk 0 Online 931 GB 0 B

I am assuming this is where the Windows OS and my files is located but I am not sure how to proceed from here to remount my drive and recover windows and my files. I've also tried the command list volume but only the USB with bootable windows 10 appears.

If anyone could help me troubleshoot this I would appreciate it a lot. Many thanks in advance.

Ask a Question