Need help with iso installation

Reaction score
Recently I downloaded this :
https://kat.cr/microsoft-windows-10-5in1-full-x86-nov-2015-techtools-t11583725.html#comment

Actually I'm noob here. Now please tell me how can I install it. Can i burn iso on hard drive ? And my all hard drive will format after installation of win 10?

In instructions this is written :
1) Burn ISO to DVD or use USB
2) Install windows 10
3) Use one of serials provided
DONE!

Please give me step by step guide for installing this iso file. Please help.. .. Thx

Reaction score
I would delete it. It is a torrent file and could have harmful material within the download.
What do you have installed on your computer now?. If a legal copy of Windows 7/8/8.1, then, first, accept the upgrade offer and get a reliable update to Windows 10 on your computer.

Reaction score
I'm going to assume you're not pirating the OS and you're just downloading the newest ISO this way and have a valid key to activate Windows during or after installation ;P I mean, I'm not sure if piracy is allowed around here. The process is going to be the same anyway, so here we go:

You need to either burn the ISO to a DVD disk, or extract it to a USB stick with Rufus (recommended), Universal USB Installer or any other utility. After this is done, you need to decide how you want to install Windows:
If you want a clean install, then later you will be formating your current system hard drive, so make sure to back-up all your important files to a different hard drive. Instead of clean install you can also simply upgrade if you're using Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, but clean install is recommended.

Now is a slightly tricky part - you need to boot from the DVD / USB stick, which can vary depending on a motherboard you have. Turn off your PC, and then turn it back on and start clicking F12 button on your keyboard and a "quick boot menu" should appear, where you can choose the device you want to boot from (your DVD or USB stick). If the menu didn't appear, reset and try F11.

If you managed to do it, then a Windows 10 installer should start and then it's only a matter of following on-screen directions. If you want a clean install, you will be able to format your current system hard drive at some point, there will be a window with a list of all your hard drives - make sure you're formatting the right one, you don't want to format a drive with your backup, right?

The whole installation process takes around 30 minutes, it's pretty straightforward.

Reaction score
I would delete it. It is a torrent file and could have harmful material within the download.
What do you have installed on your computer now?. If a legal copy of Windows 7/8/8.1, then, first, accept the upgrade offer and get a reliable update to Windows 10 on your computer.
Yes i have legal copy of win 7 professional.. But actually i need offline installer i cant connect my pc with Internet while installation due to my personal reasons.... Any other way to download legal offline iso?

Reaction score
Ok i deleted that file

Ask a Question