No automatic wi-fi connection

Reaction score
AFter the 2040 update I have a little, but annoying problem. When I start the laptop it often doesn't connect to my router, and when I try to connect it says that the connection is not possible. When I go to settings/wi-fi it sometimes connects automatically. If not the network repair program easily solves the problem. Once connected there are no problems. Intel says there are no driver issues.

Reaction score
Might not be the solution but it sounds like a timing issue with Windows loading the Wireless/Wi-Fi driver for the adapter. Might try letting the computer set a couple of minutes after the startup to see if it completes, that is suggested by the amount of time spent diagnosing.

Reaction score
If I don't do anything nothing happens, it doesn't connect, and even if I try to connect manually several times it keeps saying that connection to this network is not possible. But then, if I go to settings/network and click several times on wi-fi and status, it ends up connecting.

Ask a Question