Not Connecting To Ethernet

Reaction score
My Windows 10 computer is not connecting to the ethernet cable. It's is a HP device and happened randomly overnight. I went to device manager and Natwork Adapters is not showing on the list. I guess that disappeared too. There is a yellow triangle on PCI Serial Port and PCI Simple Communications Controller. What do I do????My Windows 10 computer is not connecting to the ethernet cable. It's is a HP device and happened randomly overnight. I went to device manager and Network Adapters seem to be fine. There is a yellow triangle on PCI Serial Port and PCI Simple Communications Controller. What do I do????

Reaction score
You need to install the drivers for your ethernet adapter.
Does the OP have a drivers disk?.

If you have a driver disk, run the Device manager and right click the network adapter and then on "Update Drivers" and point it towards the driver disk!. :)

System Settings > Devices > Related settings > Device Manager > Network adapters:

device manager network.JPG

Ask a Question