Notes Section on Front Page?

What do you think of having a personal notes section on your front page?

• Yes, of course! This would be useful!

• No, I don't want this even though I don't have to use it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hi, there. I noticed that this site is running Xenforo as its forum software and would like to bring up the suggestion of possibly implementing a personal notes section for respective users on this site. I have seen this on other forum sites, and wondering if this could be a possibility here as well.

It works well for typing little reminders to yourself, inserting links in the notes for frequent threads you go to, or quick links to your followers' profiles.

Could a notes section be an optional feature for registered members of the site? What do you think? :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome :).

I've not seen a notes addon before. I don't think I'd find it useful myself, as my desktop is full of notes I use on a regular basis anyway - but I'd be interested to hear what others think. I generally like to keep things simple, so that the forums run fast and bug-free - which means minimal addons if possible.

Ask a Question