Our Leader That wants To Be a Fashion Designer

Reaction score
ds.PNG

I am just Speechless

Reaction score
Why would you be speechless or Gobstruck. So she is not wearing a power suit. You go back through her tweets/retweets from the last few days you will see that she is one of the few people not dressed in old jeans.

This MSIgnite is very much a MS internal thing with invitees from industry.

Now I do agree that those ankle boots are pretty awful

Reaction score
Why would you be speechless or Gobstruck. So she is not wearing a power suit. You go back through her tweets/retweets from the last few days you will see that she is one of the few people not dressed in old jeans.

This MSIgnite is very much a MS internal thing with invitees from industry.

Now I do agree that those ankle boots are pretty awful
For someone that wants to try Fashion Design, Hiking Boots with a dress just don't get it. A Power suit for a Forestry worker maybe...

Reaction score
I think if you look carefully they are high heeled fashion boots...but I agree they are ugly.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I believe she is already a fashion designer and agree that the choice in footwear is less than flattering, but......
Really... what... we are the fashion police now. I hardly consider myself qualified as a critic.
I don't care if she dresses in faded jungle camo and combat boots with a boonie hat, as long as she does her job.
I just wish she would ease up on her use of "Yo" in her tweets, but then I'm not the twitter police either.

Reaction score
I don't care if she dresses in faded jungle camo and combat boots with a boonie hat
Yeah seriously, what the hell difference does it make to us what she wears. It will do nothing to change what I wear. If she enjoys it, I'm happy for her.

TBH, I'd much rather see someone dressed that way than this.
th
th

Ask a Question