SOLVED Page Count Does Not Appear On Website

Reaction score
I have a website where I am using StatCounter to count page hits. On my laptop the count is displayed as it should. However on my desktop the count does not show. It will show if I use Edge. Desktop and laptop are running Windows Pro. Is there a setting in Windows that is causing this?
Website is: www.zucksrototillers.com

Reaction score
Are you running an ad blocker on the browser? When I disable my ad blocker I can see the count. With it on I can't. Both on chrome and opera.

Reaction score
I found the problem. I had enhanced tracking protection turned on in Firefox. It is a shame all the security stuff in necessary these days. I had tried turning the ad blocker off with no change noted. I know many sites do not like ad blockers, but wow some sites are loaded with junky ads!

Reaction score
Glad you figured it out. You might want to find a different page counter if you want others to be able to view it though. Both ad block plus and ublock origin block the counter.

Reaction score
Glad you figured it out. You might want to find a different page counter if you want others to be able to view it though. Both ad block plus and ublock origin block the counter.
Ad block does not block it on my desktop and laptop PC running Firefox. I don't care if others can see the count, just a convenience for me.

Reaction score
As long as you don't care if anyone else sees it, cool. I don't use firefox, so I didn't check that.

Reaction score
The tracker blocker was causing the issue in Firefox and that is my browser. The page count merely satisfies my interest in knowing how many people may be interested in what I collect and research.

Ask a Question