SOLVED Password manager - free

Reaction score
is there a Free password manager anyone would recommend.

Recently rechecked using "https://haveibeenpwned.com/PwnedWebsites" to check my email accounts.

From the check, one of my accounts have been as they say been "pawned".

Not a clue where or who account has been pawned with and hence the Password Manager.

Is there any way of finding where or who my account has been pawned with, having a logged into a few websites, forums and etc.80 approx. Most have different passwords but some are duplicated.

thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I would recommend using Keepass as a password manager, as it's all stored offline on your own PC. Just be sure to make backups of the password database on a regular basis.

The HaveIBeenPwned website should let you know where your data was leaked from, unless it came from one of the large combined databases that they have (where data was likely gleaned using tons of different methods and sites). Using a password manager with lots of unique passwords for each site is a really good idea :).

Ask a Question