Playing Games with a bad graphics card

Reaction score
I want to get farming simulator 17 or 19 on my pc running windows 10. My PC is really old and I upgraded it to windows 10. My PC meets all of the system requirements except the graphic card. Can I still run this game. I can not afford a new graphics card. I have read about emulators that I can run so I can play games that need better graphics cards. Do those work.
Can anyone help
Thanks in advanced

Reaction score
Listing your specs would be helpful. Using something like geforce now (which is still in beta) or some other streaming service would probably be your best bet. They use high end computers to stream the games to you. But these services cost a monthly fee. Geforce now is still free while in beta, but the waiting list is extremely long, and they have a limited amount of supported games. Also the lag is pretty bad with all the services. Your best bet is to save money for a better PC. Farming Simulator isn't very demanding at all. It wouldn't take a very expensive setup to run it.

Ask a Question