Pretty clear upgrades aint going smoothly

Reaction score
at least 3 boxes have not been upgraded and no idea when or if it will ever happen - but seeing all these
posts about issues - I'm waiting til I get the notification from microsoft to go ahead instead of forcing the issue
with one or more of the posted force the issue suggestions ..

Secondly, and not sure if this is Microsoft or not but if it is - HOW PETTY do you need to be? I hit a site all the time
in Edge - Yahoo sports - for my baseball pool .. and no matter how many times I go there - way more than other sites
Yahoo will not show up in the sites visited frequently - CMON .. you have to make me go though abut 10 levels of favourites
folders to get to it .. GROW UP (if it is Microsoft).

Reaction score
People still use Microsoft browsers?

Upgrades of any version of Windows, has always been dicey. That's why clean installs are the only way to go for me.

Reaction score
2 boxes updated first thing the 29th - about an hour each .. there are clearly some bugs .. but about the smoothest
upgrade yet .. just wish they were more prepared because its obvious they werent

Reaction score
People still use Microsoft browsers?

Upgrades of any version of Windows, has always been dicey. That's why clean installs are the only way to go for me.

From my experience (upgrading XP to Vista, 7 to 10), I've had nothing but positive experiences with upgrades. I wonder what causes problems for some and none for others.

A little bit after, I end up clean installing anyway as I do that periodically for speed purposes.

Ask a Question