Printer won't print

Reaction score
I had just done an update on my computer. Now when i try to print something it goes to a save place. I never had this problem before, until now that i updated. I have no idea on how to fix this and i need to print some things out. thank you.

Reaction score
Welcome back my friend:)
Just a quick question before i do anything. At this moment I am not sure if i have a disk for the reinstall or not, so if i uninstall will it be there to reinstall. Also my mouse will not work right either. I click on something and it doesn't do anything, what is with these updates for windows 10

Reaction score
Sorry, my abstract post was to Bassfisher - he has been absent for a while.
But, what is the name/model of the printer, and, if you know it, the age or year of manufacture.
normally, reasonably modern printers install automaticly in Windows. but, whatever, it should be easy to find an insatallation program on the web.
Have a look in explorer and se if a folder has been created in the past, for the printer.
P.S. When you say "update", do you mean the standard MS update or something 3rd party?

Reaction score
Sorry, my abstract post was to Bassfisher - he has been absent for a while.
But, what is the name/model of the printer, and, if you know it, the age or year of manufacture.
normally, reasonably modern printers install automaticly in Windows. but, whatever, it should be easy to find an insatallation program on the web.
Have a look in explorer and se if a folder has been created in the past, for the printer.
P.S. When you say "update", do you mean the standard MS update or something 3rd party?
epson 2720 just a few years old.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Look up your model on Epson support web site. From there find your driver/software package, down load it, save it, then open it and follow install procedure.

Ask a Question