Network Printer Not Responding

MFL

Reaction score
Wired network. I can print on its network all-in-one printer from one computer but not from another one. The computer from which I can't print connects to the internet and the other computers and I can ping the printer from it. The printer is visible on the router. When I try to print, it shows as printing on the printing status window but nothing prints. Whe I try to scan, I get the message that there is no connection. Any suggestions to cure the problem?

Reaction score
Wired network. I can print on its network all-in-one printer from one computer but not from another one. The computer from which I can't print connects to the internet and the other computers and I can ping the printer from it. The printer is visible on the router. When I try to print, it shows as printing on the printing status window but nothing prints. Whe I try to scan, I get the message that there is no connection. Any suggestions to cure the problem?
Delete the wifi printer and reinstall it. Worked for me. Presume you have restarted your modem ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
My printer is Ethernet connected to my router. If it's an HP printer try running HP's print doctor. If not make sure you're using the correct driver. My printer has 2 drivers, one is the network driver the other is the printer driver. I use the printer driver as the device to print to. If those don't work, reinstall the printer drivers on the computer that can't print to it.

Reaction score
I am assuming first, you created an IP direct print port on the device you want to print from, second, did you verify the printer driver as being specifically for that printer model and your OS you are using? Also, check the printer ot make sure its connected by the proper speeds some devices have issues connecting at say 1 GB when it should be connecting at 10/100 instead. if you ping it use a -t, is it a consistent ping/same response time?

Ask a Question