Network and network printer not working

Reaction score
When my 2nd computer connected to my home network and host computer failed to successfully perform some updates recently available. I tried again and it seemed to work this time. However I now find I can't print from my Canon network printer via the 2nd computer but can from the host. Also I cannot share files over the network any more. Have been reading up for the past few days and tried many things but can't fix this.

So I thought maybe I could uninstall the recent updates. Having never tried to do this before I'm not sure if what I'm looking at are the recent updates, as they all seem to relate to Adobe Flash Player and Word 2010, which I do have installed.

Any advice please.

Reaction score
Which model Canon printer? Is it a Network printer or networked printer [yes, they are different]? What type connection is the printer using? There were issues with an update in the last 4-6 months and some printers, the published list I saw showed Brother, Canon, Panasonic and Ricoh but I had to deal with it for a couple of HP printers.

Reaction score
Canon TS6060
This problem only happened after the last updates.
The printer is connected to the main computer tower via USB
The second desktop is connected to the main computer tower via Ethernet cable.
I have tried so many things feel I might have messed up both computers now. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Just noticed WiFi on 2nd computer is off, although I'm able to open websites. Tried to restart WiFi by uninstalling Wireless Adapter and restart PC but still no go. Would this be why the printers not working?

Reaction score
Back again, got wifi going, still not printing. In Notepad it says driver invalid in Word it says can't pint due to current printer settings.

Ask a Question