Problem following update

Reaction score
Hi, huge update last night, took a lo g while. Now windows wont restart. Directed to pick keyboard configuration on each start attempt but on loading i get a windows message saying an update is happening but then a nearly blank screen which is unrespinsive. Any help would be appretiated. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi, huge update last night, took a lo g while. Now windows wont restart. Directed to pick keyboard configuration on each start attempt but on loading i get a windows message saying an update is happening but then a nearly blank screen which is unrespinsive. Any help would be appretiated. Thanks in advance.

Start the computer and when you see the Windows logo, press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Do this twice and third time, the computer should boot into the recovery environment.

Ben

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. Get ting a blue screen to choose a keyboard layout. Won’t allow me to log in. Have gone through all the options and nothing works. I have tried your instructions to get into safe mode. Need help

Ask a Question