Problem managing devices connected via ethernet bridged to WIFI

Reaction score
The environment is Windows 10 release 1803 (I did not test with older versions). My desktop PC is connected via WIFI to home network and the Internet. I have plugged in a small POE switch to the desktop's ethernet port and plugged a VoIP telephone into the switch. When I establish a bridged connection, the VoIP phone works great! It can register with two different services and I can manage it via a web browser from the desktop. However, when I connect any other type of device to the switch (I have been testing VoIP Analog Transport Adapters (ATAs), the destination is not reachable from the PC. I have looked through options and changed types of devices, but the VoIP phones (I have tried several) work but the ATAs do not. I have tried with disable firewall without success. The ATA device sees the network because it obtains a DHCP address from the router which means something is working. There is a setting or an option that I need to adjust, but I cannot seem to find it. Help is appreciated.
Win10Bridge Problem.png

Ask a Question