Program to use an endoscope with win10

Reaction score
does anyone happen to know how to get an endoscope to run in win10? it works on the android phone and i have a cde for the pc but it show in china and for some reason is not translating. so maybe there is a program out there that will run endoscopes in the win10 platform? thanks

Reaction score
Just questions: is it for medical, mechanical or firearms, other type of bore inspection? It's a camera so has it been tried with the Windows camera program? Most of the advertising I've seen has it attached to a Smart Phone for portability.

Reaction score
no not for medical or firearms etc. i want to use it for check my ears for wax. seems a bit easier that trying to home a phone and the camera. i plugged it into the pc and it did not come up with any options. it came with a cd but the cd opened in chinese and chrome or the os did not translate so before i just tap icon in the cd i figured i would ask. maybe someone has used these on pc's with windows and has a solution. thanks

Reaction score
Hi CB,

what make and model is it?, if we know that, there may be info somewhere on the web for it!. ;)

Reaction score
thanks i have not clue anymore it works on the phone and with a few different apps. but i was hoping there would be a few program out ther and i could just ry a few to see. thanks

Reaction score
does anyone happen to know how to get an endoscope to run in win10? it works on the android phone and i have a cde for the pc but it show in china and for some reason is not translating. so maybe there is a program out there that will run endoscopes in the win10 platform? thanks
Did you find a solution? I'm searching too...

Reaction score
Did you find a solution? I'm searching too...
I found an easy solution to this. Click on Windows Start, click on Camera from the list and allow use of camera. You do not need to connect a webcam to your pc. It takes some fiddling with the focus on the endoscope. However, do remember to take of the protective cap off the endoscope first, we spent a while trying to get it to focus only to realise the protective cap was on. lol :)

Reaction score
Hi
I had the same problem & found that if I went into Windows / Settings / Camera & selected to take an account picture the camera on my computer opens then in the camera pane you select to switch to rear facing camera & the endoscope comes up.
I did a youtube if you want to see.

Reaction score
I found an easy solution to this. Click on Windows Start, click on Camera from the list and allow use of camera. You do not need to connect a webcam to your pc. It takes some fiddling with the focus on the endoscope. However, do remember to take of the protective cap off the endoscope first, we spent a while trying to get it to focus only to realise the protective cap was on. lol :)
Opening the "camera" on my computer made it work like a champ . . . thank you my friend.

Reaction score
If you can not see the usb camera it is because the usb is not working, try the other usb. like in my case.

Reaction score
I just bought a new Endscope camera with a USB-C and a wifi that worked fine with my IOS phone but I tried averything posted here and it is not recognized by my laptop. Not sure if anyone has any idea on how to proceed? Please help

Ask a Question