Release 14316 Mouse Issues

Reaction score
The single - click use does not work often as desired. Repetitive clicking is usually the case to select a choice.

The drag and select use of the mouse has not worked yet on any release of Windows 10 yet.

Drag and drop rarely works as desired too, and not fixed on this latest release.

Sincerely,

BashNSlash

Reaction score
By 'any release' do you mean 'any Insider release' I have Logitech unify M325, Logitech Bluetooth M557, MS wireless and regular cheap 10 year old USB mice and all of them have worked and do work on W10 Insider from 9946 and production from 10240 on the 29th July... on an Acer, a Lenovo and a Homemade.

I suggest something in the mouse setup on your particular machine.

Reaction score
not my mouse settings as I have worked on that first. All my Windows 10 releases have
had all these same issues so far.

Thanks,

BashNSlash

Reaction score
I would have thought a moderator you have moved this to the Insider forum...

Otherwise they will need more info, such as what mouse are you using and have you tried others? Have you reloaded the drivers for the mouse? If it hasn't worked in any of the releases, you may have specific problems with that system.

Reaction score
The mouse is a Logitech wireless with a 2.4 Ghz unifying receiver.
The previous mouse was also a Logitech but was not wireless. The same issues happened with it.
My system is now an Intel i7-4790 3.6 Ghz processor.

There is no issue with the drivers. Re-downloading them is not an option.

I do not go out and buy more mice to test out my operating system as a rule.

The other problem I am having with this current release is I cannot use
the new Insider Forum access program. It will not work.

Sincerely,

BashNSlash

Ask a Question