remote connection in windows 10

Reaction score
I read many problems with this. I am very unskilled in anything to do with Lan or internet inter communication, which could be why I don't have too many problems with it (LOL).

My procedure, right or wrong, is, first, make sure all the Lan computers are using the same Workgroup. I then find it easier to work with the Homegoups. I go to each computer and register them on the same homegroup, making my primary stationary the first set up.
I select the Advanced sharing settings and give sharing for the items, using each computer on my network. End result is I have access to most things on my Lan, which includes the Laptops which are brought in my frequently visiting family. This even incudes cross sharing of my home printers.

But, hang in, and I am sure you will get a more detailed explanation from a more knowledgeable user.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
please how to configure remote conecction in windows 10?
If you're talking about a remote session to or from a Windows 10 machine, using RDP and MSTSC.exe then it is pretty much "how" it has always been done.
Computer Properties (System)
Link on the Left "Remote Settings"
Tick the Radio Button to "Allow remote connections to this computer"
Untick the box "Allow connections only from computer running blah, blah, blah (a choice / personal preference)
OK, and that should do it.

Are you having some specific problems

Reaction score
I understand that,how to find a free domain to configuring remote desctop connection

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I understand that,how to find a free domain to configuring remote desctop connection
I have no idea, what that means.
"a free domain to configuring remote desktop connection"???
Generally remote desktop connections are single targets and often performed, using an IP address specific to the outside edge of the router (public facing edge) which is then forwarded to an internal private reserved IP address based on port forwarding..
I apologize but I really don't understand your question.

Reaction score
i open firewall but wen i will click on Inboun rouls to opet port 3389 den crash firewall an send to microsoft report i can not open port to configure remote desctop conecction
please help to respolve this problem?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
When you configure your computer to allow remote desktop then windows should automatically add the proper settings to your windows firewall configuration. You shouldn't have to mess with that.
Are you using another firewall product?

Reaction score
I do not use second,but wen i chek port 3389 is closed
because I have to open port 3389

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Again, that port, with respect to Windows Firewall setting should already be configured properly when you enable Remote Desktop on your Computer and should look like this.......
RDP Inbound.PNG

Are you talking about port forwarding on your router??

Ask a Question