Remove Edge & Mixed Reality Portal from Start Menu AppsList?

Reaction score
So has anyone come up with a way to remove the Edge and/or Mixed Reality Portal from the AppsList on the Start Menu?

I have seen a way to uninstall EDGE which may get rid of it in the AppsList too but I don't really want it gone, I just want more control over what should be My Appslist and where; I have a "Browsers" folder and I did put a working link to Edge there but I do not want it listed under the M's.

And since Creator's edition I have another app in the list I can't get rid of. I would like the Mixed Reality Portal completely gone. I did try forcing it to enabled so I could "Uninstall" from settings but even after that it still shows in AppsList.

NOTE: I 've also seen a way to completely hide the AppList but that's not what I want either. I actually use the list to start many of my programs and that's why I would like it grouped, showing what I want & how I use it.

Reaction score
You can uninstall them but they will come back on the next update.
Apps are located in the Windows folder instead of the Program Files folder.

Ask a Question