SOLVED Win 10 Edge Update s are Replcing all my Apps for Edge Apps and I cannot remove Edge

Reaction score
Thats the General situation? I am assuming because Yesterday was MS-Update Day "Tuesday" that is whats happened' first up this morning EDGE Popped up as My Browser I have allways used Firefox so I reset FF to be my Default Browser agin But then all the Other things started going Haywire its a Disgrace. MS Edge Defaulting all My Auto Start Programs and Apps and wont let me reinstall my own apps this is the Second time it 18 months Every time Edge updates, it resets itself as the default video, MP3 Player, Picture Editor it seems that it is everything to do with Microsoft? I cannot fix it I tried to change Back to Media Monkey MC.CP player Picasa and all of my other APPS I can Select say Media Monkey over Win Media Player > Choose Default and Select From the Drop-down List of suitable APPs but they will not Install M S or EDGE Is blocking me from choosing or Changing my Auto Start apps and making me use theirs any help would be appreciated thank You Dasha

Ask a Question