Website home page display issue with Edge and Windows 10

Reaction score
When viewing the home page of http://www.enlift.com.au using Edge and Windows 10 the first image is cut off under the header. If padding is added to the page or the element to fix it it then doesn't display correctly on other browsers or platforms.
The website is built using PHP WordPress theme.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• Browser View on Edge.JPG
    Browser View on Edge.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 481

Regedit32

Reaction score
What version of Edge are you using?

I'm currently testing Windows 10 via the Insider Program.

Your site displays perfectly fine in Microsoft Edge 41.16281.1000.0

Perhaps you have since resolved your issue yourself, which may well be the case given the site page does not match the given sample image, not does the Browser toolbar match your image either [ is your sample image even a capture of Microsoft Edge?]

If you have resolved it, then mark this thread as solved, and post how you resolved it.

If you have not resolved it, then Microsoft are about to release the Fall Update, which will include major improvements to Edge and likely resolve your issue.

You could also update your Build now, which would probably be a good idea if you are building websites and testing whether or not they work.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Your site displays perfectly fine in Microsoft Edge 41.16281.1000.0
AND in my version

Capture.PNG

Evidently the version of Windows dictates the version of Edge.
My test was performed on 15063.540 the latest currently available public release build / version.

Ask a Question