SOLVED Cannot Login to the Sky Super 6 Website

Reaction score
Here's one for yah. This is one for the people in United Kingdom or maybe others can help around the world.

There used to be no problem in me logging in to a website in the UK called "Soccer Saturday Super 6" in which you had to guess the scores of 6 soccer games that were played that day.

In the last few months or so, I have not been able to login to this website. Very, very occasionally I may be able to but not very often now. I thought it may be because of the browser. I use Internet Explorer. So I changed to another browser being Firefox, and still I could not login. I then tried Microsoft Edge, still no joy. The only main browser I haven't tried is Google Chrome.

Can anybody tell me why I cannot login when trying 3 different browsers to this particular website?

Thanks

HB

Reaction score
Hi HB,

do you fill the criteria set down at number 1 here?: :)

super 6 website.jpg

Reaction score
I login where I always have done in the past that shows below on the top right of the webpage screenshot. When I click on where it says, 'Login,' nothing happens so I do not get the chance in the first place to put in my login details. This never used to be the case.

The login circle shown at number one as you have shown in your screenshot cannot be clicked on.

Sky super 6.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
My point was as to whether or not you fit the bill, I realise that you cannot click on the number 1 there and just wanted confirmation as to your status!.

Do you have a Sky Bet or Fantasy Football account?. I assume you have one or the other?. :)

Contact them and ask for help. :)

mailto: (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
Sorry Wolfie, I misunderstood you.

Yes I do have an account.

I have already contacted them and they suggested that I download Google Chrome (that I have not done yet).

As I have said, I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox & Microsoft Edge and that none of these work (bearing in mind that for the last year or so it has worked fine until now using Internet Explorer).

I suppose I will have to try Google Chrome just to see if it does work (although I don't really want to).

HB

Reaction score
I do not have an account. I opened the page, with edge and with IE. Clicking the login took me, with both browsers, to the login window.

One difference I noticed, from Wolfies Clip and my picture in edge and IE. It could be significant.
I know Wolfie is not clicking from the UK. Nor am I. Perhaps a UK member could try the site??

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi H,

hopefully @Ian can check it out, I am in Germany and Dave is in Denmark, maybe Ian (I assume he is in the UK) can try it out. Also install GC per their suggestion!. :)

Reaction score
I'm just wondering whether it could be a setting somewhere that needs to be adjusted or I need to get in touch with my Internet service provider?

What does 'GC' mean? Do you want me to try this?

HB

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I'm just wondering whether it could be a setting somewhere that needs to be adjusted or I need to get in touch with my Internet service provider?

What does 'GC' mean? Do you want me to try this?

HB
I think it's more to do with your browsers being corrupted or hijacked and nothing to do with your ISP. GC...I would guess to mean Google Chrome.

Reaction score
Yes, 'GC' Google Chrome, of course I have yet to try this.

If my browsers have been corrupted or hijacked, how can I rectify this?

HB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It works ok for me too. I'd take a look at your anti-virus software or plugins and see if there's anything interfering - it sounds like something is being blocked at your end.

If you press F12 in Google Chrome once the page has loaded, you should be able to view the "console" tab - this will show you a list of errors and problems. Try clicking the login button after loading the console and see if anything appears in the log :).

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

My antivirus is Windows Defender although I do have a few Malware programs.

What plug-ins in particular should I be looking for that may be causing the problem?

I haven't downloaded Google Chrome yet but I have tried Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge & Firefox. No joy with these.

Thanks

HB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
MBAM free is probably a good start: https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/. This should give you an idea if there is anything hijacking your browser.

Windows Defender shouldn't cause problems like this, it would be more likely that an AV suite like Kaspersky/Norton that could do this (as they have anti-banner and other detection algorithms).

I think Internet Explorer has the same F12 console feature (probably all major browsers), so you could take a look at the console log when clicking the login button and see what happens (and post the results here).

Reaction score
Okay guys, I found out what the problem was. I had a security setting turned on in my ISP settings (probably to stop me gambling :)

Once the setting was turned off, then I could log into the website.

Sorry about the wild goose chase and thanks for all the replies.

HB

Reaction score
No trouble with the helpers on this forum. we all appreciate the feedback also!

Reaction score
Here's one for yah. This is one for the people in United Kingdom or maybe others can help around the world.

There used to be no problem in me logging in to a website in the UK called "Soccer Saturday Super 6" in which you had to guess the scores of 6 soccer games that were played that day.

In the last few months or so, I have not been able to login to this website. Very, very occasionally I may be able to but not very often now. I thought it may be because of the browser. I use Internet Explorer. So I changed to another browser being Firefox, and still I could not login. I then tried Microsoft Edge, still no joy. The only main browser I haven't tried is Google Chrome.

Can anybody tell me why I cannot login when trying 3 different browsers to this particular website?

Thanks

HB
IVE GOT MY DETAILS OF SUPER 6 FROM LAST SEASON IT WAS WORKING GOOD TEN THIS SEAN EVERY TIME I PUT MY DEATILS IN AGAIN IT KEEPS SAY IT IS NOT RECONIESD

Ask a Question