SOLVED Facebook not loading in html in Win 10 Edge

Reaction score
I have been using Win 10 Edge browser for quite a while with no problems. As of yesterday, the Facebook page is not loading properly. I am no computer expert, but it looks like it is not loading in html. Information is widely scattered over the page, and I cannot click on any of the options, such as, sign out. All other pages seem to be working properly. Only Facebook is a problem.
I tried opening Facebook in Firefox, and it worked properly. Thanks.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sounds like perhaps you may just have some bad cached data. Have you tried simply resetting Edge
In "Edge" open the “Settings” menu by clicking the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the Edge window and choose “Settings.”. Under Clear browsing data, click “Choose what to clear” and then click “Show more”
You can pretty much reset the browser back to factory defaults if you check everything by clicking "show more" again and exposing a list of some 14 items to clear.
Not sure that, that is necessary. You might want to start with just the default check boxes first and after clearing the cache, close and reopen Edge and see if that has any impact on the problem.

Reaction score
Your solution resolved the problem. I just used the default check boxes as you suggested. Thanks for your prompt and efficient assistance.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your problem.
Thanks for the follow-up info.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Ask a Question