Remove local weather from Calendar

Reaction score
Recently, I got a pop up asking if I wanted to share my location-I clicked yes. This allows local weather to show with current calendar entries. I really don't need to see this. Can I undo share location?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Click the Start Button, select Settings, click Privacy and from the left column select Location
You should be able to turn it off globally or per App.

Reaction score
Thanks, I have done this. Weather shows on calendar until Friday. I presume it will not appear after that.

Reaction score
I do not have locations on and I am getting the weather on my calendar. How do I remove it?

Reaction score
I do not have locations on and I am getting the weather on my calendar. How do I remove it?
I'm having the same problem! I've turned off ALL location buttons in Privacy settings but weather still appears on calendar. To make matters worse, the temperatures are all wrong. How can I zap this inaccurate intrusion please?

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. Location is turned off, and I cleared the location history. Weather is still wrong.

Reaction score
I think the problem was fixed some time ago, last post before yours was Nov. 8, 2016.

This thread was the first result on Duckduckgo which should help someone (long as they aren't a loser Leftists).

None of above works except what I posted!

Reaction score
I use DuckDuckGo Search a lot but still have to pay attention to the dates of posts, age of them is extremely relevant considering the speed that things are changing with Windows updates and Version Upgrades. Most computer support forums do quite well in keeping politics out of them.

Ask a Question