Resize picture for pc background

Reaction score
Hi, Have tried most of the suggestions on here, but cannot change one size without the other one changing.
Just trying to resize pic so will fit on 1920 x 1080 screen. did have a solution but cannot find it now,,,,
Roxane

Reaction score
The application should have a setting to keep the image proportional. If you want to change the proportion of the image. You will need to change that setting to allow warping the image.

Reaction score
1920x1080 appears to a standard resolution for many desktop monitors/graphic adapter combinations [what I have set on my 24" monitor and Win7, Win10, Win11 and Linux computers on a KVM switch]. Right-click the desktop and choose Display settings to get a list of the resolutions available. Some of the newer combinations will be different such as the 4K displays. Sometimes stretching an image will not work but generally a larger image can be shrunk without distortion. My monitor is connected via VGA cables but the Win11 has to use a DisplayPort to VGA adapter.

Ask a Question