SOLVED Cannot Resize the ! SAVE TO! File Folder

Reaction score
Hi I Every Time I try and "Save" a KS Writer Doc' the "Save to Folder" that opens Has Just Got Bigger and Now it s "Sized itself" to Nearly Full Screen Size and I cannot Size it Or Move It > Eg > I Right Click on Top of the Folder > Drop Down Menu Say s > Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize or Close, I cannot Re Size the "Folder Perimeter" Nothing Happen s,
Any help would Be Great Thanks Dazzla

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is this a global problem or is it unique to only KS Writer.
If you open a different file and select "Save As" from the File Menu is the "Save As" dialog box still large?
I've noticed that the "Save As" dialog box on my machine still supports grabbing an edge with the mouse (double ended arrow) as well as using the bottom right or any corner to resize.

Reaction score
Thanks Whisperer, Yes I believe Your Right it's Only a KS Writer Document s "Save As Folder" that it s happening? and I cannot get any Help from WPS or Kingsoft I think I may have to Use another Word Product unless someone has a Fix thanks to you Whisperer Cheer s Dazzla

Ask a Question