Running out of space on C: drive partition

Reaction score
So I have windows finally working with my homegroup but had to buy a new graphics cards because Nvidia drivers just dont' work with windows 10 on most cards

Anyway I am now running out of disk space on my C: drive.
it's one physical disk but has C drive for the o/s, D drive for programs, work etc and E drive for mulitimedia.

There is plenty of room on the E drive but it appears you can only merge adjacent partitions. My problem is that between C and D is the recovery partition. So I can't expan my C drive. I'm using EasUS Partition Master but i believe that all partition tools are not able to merge separated partitions.

How can i give my C: drive more room with the recovery partition in the way. Is it possible to move it to the front e.g
Recovery Partition then C: drive.

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what Nvidia card you had that drivers wouldn't load for. I've had no issue installing Nvidia drivers for any newer (last 6 generations) video cards.

Reaction score
It would be helpful if you could provide a picture of your Disk Management window and attach.

There have been and probably still are problems with Nvidia installs and multi-monitor systems...

Ask a Question