SOLVED SCREEN RESOLUTION PROBLEMS !

Reaction score
During the initial w10 install i came across a means to adjust the fitment of my pages on my desktop ... i played with this setting and was able to adjust both the vertical and the horizontal fits but I didn't take note of this settings location . Now I need to reset this setting as my window displays off centre to the left not showing things like back arrow / file etc ... please explain in simple terms which setting I need and how to adjust to get my screen fitting correctly ... thank ...

Reaction score
I'm not great at providing good fixes but here's something to try. Press ALT and spacebar together and a menu should appear at the top left of the window. Click move then use arrow keys to adjust window, Same thing for size-arrow keys. Also: press Win key with m for move or with s for size. Not sure if this will help you but it's worth a try.

Reaction score
thanks Jim ... the alt-spacebar did the trick ... had to drag window across to resize left then right to fit window correctly ...

Reaction score
Something I noticed when I did this: after adjusting a too big dialog box there was not a "save" option. But closing and re-opening after adjustment maintained changes. Don't complain when things are going your way.

Ask a Question