Screen Saver no longer works

Reaction score
My screen saver no longer works. This happened after the last update..

Anyone got any ideas?

Ron..:)

Reaction score
HI Ron,

is it a 3rd party screensaver or are you talking about the Windows one?. ;)

Reaction score
Tried it's a no go..

Oh well thanks for helping Wolfie. Appreciated.

Ron..

Bif

Reaction score
Third part screensavers are always a crap shoot as far a reliability goes, especially with 10 and it's cumulative probl......err updates.
Wish I could offer more advice on solving the issue.. perhaps, uninstall and reinstall?.. worth a go.

Reaction score
Yea I can try to uninstall and reinstall. What I don't understand the same screen saver has been working for a copule of years now, just the last windows 10 update stopped it..

Reaction score
Wolfie I have the following version of windows 10, see image.

Attachments

• windows10.png
    windows10.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 497

Bif

Reaction score
Yea I can try to uninstall and reinstall. What I don't understand the same screen saver has been working for a copule of years now, just the last windows 10 update stopped it..
With each and every cumulative effort by MS, there seems to be inherent and often new issues, with what seems to be thier philosophy of "fix three things, bugger up a dozen more" approach... I'm certain at so point they'll get in right...I hope.

Reaction score
Wolfie I have the following version of windows 10, see image.
HI Binkie,

I would do an upgrade as you are a couple of versions behind (current version is 1703 and you have 1607). This may well solve your problem(s)?. :)

Ask a Question