Screen Stretched

Reaction score
My screen looks stretched. I have tried to change the resolution (I only have three choices) and that did nothing. All of the drivers are up to date. I have an HP TouchSmart. It is 7 years old. I have Windows 10. What other information do you need?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Beside that you are a year behind in upgrades, I could not find much about this PC. I was hoping there was a setting eventually that can center the screen but I had no luck finding it. Maybe somebody else has another idea on how to get your issue resolved....

Reaction score
My screen looks stretched. I have tried to change the resolution (I only have three choices) and that did nothing. All of the drivers are up to date. I have an HP TouchSmart. It is 7 years old. I have Windows 10. What other information do you need?

Hi I had same problem after nov 23 update. I also had a windows 10 home edition that didn't have an advanced selection.
I rolled back my display driver to resolve the issue
by.
Right click Windows icon at bottom left of main screen.
click settings.
click system display notifications power.
click display.
click display adapter properties.
click properties.
click driver.
click roll back driver.

Reaction score
I also had the stretched screen issue after the November 23rd update; I was able to fix that within an hour by searching forums. Now on December 10th it has gone back to Annoying Stretchy Screen (I'm trying to edit photos!) and I can't seem to fix the problem. I started following robertebersole's directions but when I got to "roll back drivers" I can not click on that option (not highlighted). HELP!

Ask a Question