screen is stretched horizontally

Reaction score
When I started with Windows 10 last year, the graphics looked like Safe Mode. Then magically it was corrected in November when my homepage all fit on the screen without scrolling at the bottom. Now, it has gone back to that stretched/distorted look and I need to scroll horizontally to read/see my entire homepage widthwise. I don't know why it reverted nor how to get it back to normal. rmpa

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Maybe if we knew something about your system we might be able to help.
My suggestion would be to use the computer manufacturer's support website to download and install the latest driver they offer for your GPU.

Reaction score
Maybe if we knew something about your system we might be able to help.
My suggestion would be to use the computer manufacturer's support website to download and install the latest driver they offer for your GPU.
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop with Intel i3 CORE inside. I went to Dell to find they do not test or support Windows 10 for this product. Yet it worked just fine for several months...until yesterday when something hit it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Plug in your service tag number and
download and install the latest driver they offer for your GPU
It may be for 8 or 8.1 but it will probably work on 10. Just make sure you install the proper version for you installation 32 or 64 bit.

Ask a Question