SOLVED Sleep Problems Windows 10

Reaction score
I have reset all power and sleep options to default to no avail.

powercfg -requests shows that MoUsCoworker.exe is in execution mode and is preventing SLEEP

I am running version 20H2 build 19042.867. ( I read earlier versions had a problem wit this process)

The volume associated with the above .exe is volume4 and is the SYSTEM FAT32 partition !!!!!!! (Don't understand)

After reading about what this executable does, I decided to end the task in task manager.
The task is ended but it comes back in a few minutes. This .exe uses very little CPU so I don't think excessive cpu usage is a problem.

Please help.

Reaction score
Yes it is solved but not sure why. However I have made some changes as follows.

I was not using the Microphone but decide to set it up and start using Alexa and Cortana on the desk top.
As soon as I got that going "viola" it goes to parameter set sleep as it is supposed to.

(((((Now when I run " powercfg -requests" from command the MoUsCoworker.exe is gone.
Instead
SYSTEM
[DRIVER]: VIA HD Audio (............ all kinds of stuff )

audio stream is currently in use)))))

For those of you having computer sleep problems, investigate the powercfg command there is some good info

Regards
Sannsail

Ask a Question