Solitaire - One day old and broken already?

Reaction score
Picture says it all...

upload_2015-7-29_21-14-50.png

My Windows 10 installation is one day old and Klondike Solitaire is already broken. It worked last night.

If something as simple as a card game can't be handled by Microsoft, what can we say about the rest of the OS?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Looks to me like a GPU driver issue.
Check and see if you need a reboot, the update process might have installed one in the background.
System specs, including specifics as to which Graphics Processor Unit you have might help someone to suggest something additional.

Reaction score
"It is to my understanding that the reviews on C-Net Windows 10 users will have subscribe a payment once a month to play Solitaire, in which is a bummer, check it out at C-Net Review's online", Peace"

Reaction score
Restart was the first thing I tried. I figured that Windows Update did something in the background.

This is running under VMware Player 7.1.2 Windows 10 virtual PC. 8Gig memory. 2CPUs. Rest is pretty much defaults.

But, in case it matters, PC is sporting the following:
- AMD FX 6350 six core processor
- NVidia GeForce GTX 660 video card
- 24 gig of RAM
- 240 gig OCZ Agility 3 SSD
- WD WD1001FALS 1TB HDD
- Asus M5A88-M mainboard

This was a "clean install" of Windows 10 - so it's not activated. I'm going to do a Win 7 install and do an upgrade in the VM and start over. I'll fight with that installation should issues arise.

Reaction score
*sigh*

Upgrading Windows 10 on a fresh, activated Windows 7 Pro installation --- "Something happened". It happens after I've gone through all the steps and it's starting the installation.

VERY helpful.

Ask a Question