Microsoft Solitaire Collection fails to load only after certain ads

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Patrick Fischer, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Patrick Fischer

Patrick Fischer

Solitaire always loads the game right after the ad finishes but only on the ads where I have click "close" or click an "X". If an ad comes up that automatically closes itself after it finishes ( St. Jude's, Oral B) then Solitaire fails to load. No messages just back to the desktop. This was never a problem prior to the first week of June when both Solitaire and Win10 applied updates. I've tried most of the suggestions from repairing the store cache to using Ccleaner to clear out cookies and registry errors.
    Thoughts?

Patrick Fischer, Jun 17, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Patrick Fischer

Lindsy Ingram

I have the same issue. Can't download Microsoft solitaire collections game after seeing the St. Jude's ad. Tried various times to play but keep getting different St. Jude's ad and nothing downloads. The entire screen disappears after the ad runs. I've also tried various ways to correct, problems keeps appearing.

Lindsy Ingram, Jun 18, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. Patrick Fischer

Don Doughty

I have been having the same problem for about a week. For me it's always the Oral-B ad. The app locks up and then reloads itself and starts the same ad with the same results. Today it reloaded 4 times before the ad finally completed and took me to my game. Maybe they are trying to sell us the add free Premium version.

Don Doughty, Jun 18, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question