SOLVED Microsoft solitaire collection

Reaction score
Hi there for the past two weeks my solitaire collection has not worked. I can cal up the main screen and get the options to select different games. My Xbox connection works, I can sign in and connect to my past results. When I try to load a game it goes to a white screen and freezes there. I thought I could wait it out and it would be resolved but it hasn't so far. Has anyone else encountered this?

Reaction score
If you are using a third party anti-virus, try disabling it for a while and see if the problem goes away. Sounds like something is trying to stop the animated adverts, which is not, unfortunately, allowed.

Reaction score
Thank you that sounded quite plausible. I am using the paid version of AVG I can get you the build and version number if it makes a difference. I turned it off at the AVG console with no effect on the problem.

Reaction score
Try a refresh:
Settings - Apps.
Scroll down to the Solitaire collection and click on it. Select Advanced Options. Then "reset"

Reaction score
That seems to have done the trick thank you. I did lose some data not all strangely enough.

Ask a Question