Microsoft Solitaire Collection - last version was projected to punish players

Reaction score
The last version of the game has so many errors and is so unstable that the only conclusion it that the one who plays is being punished. My solved my very first game this morning, taking 17 seconds, and watched my position in the group.
Guess what? ... 30 seconds! I was punished by 13 seconds for some unknown reason = Punished.
My screen is a touch type, so after playing 8 - 10 cards the game freezes for 20 seconds and collapses.
Guess what? The time collapsed and spend restarting the game counts as "thinking and playing" = Punished.
I suppose the time wasted watching the ads is added to the "thinking and playing" = Punished.
How can we uninstall the last update, please help me as this excellent lost its purpose.

Reaction score
Working OK for me, except for the increase in adverts. No way am I going to pay to play a card game, ( to get rid of the adverts) with so many free varieties available.

Reaction score
Hmm ... that's good news. My screen is touch, and the game collapses after a couple of typing. Try this: play the first game, take a note on the seconds or minutes spent, then go to the screen with the global results, you'll see that it doesn't corresponds to the time spent. Thanks for replying, buddy!

Ask a Question