Microsoft Solitaire Collection Problem

Reaction score
Whenever I try to go into Microsoft Solitaire collection now, which I had done regularly before, I get a message saying that I am not connected to the internet. If I wasn't connected I would have been unable to send this message.

Reaction score
Have you waited a short while? It is probably trying to make the connection to Xbox

Reaction score
I have waited. No resolution.
Every time I get the message that I am not connected to the internet. The only options I have are to try again (which I have done many times) or cancel. I can play as a guest.

Regedit32

Reaction score
It may be worth typing credential manager in your search box and pressing Enter

Then review your web and Windows credentials. Perhaps one associated with the game has expired or has become corrupted?! Removing the credential so the next time you sign-in to the game a new one can be downloaded, may resolve your troubles.

Reaction score
You could also try a reset, although thew problem does not indicate the fault is there?

Settings - Apps & Features -
Scroll down and click the Solitaire collection and then "Advanced Options" - Reset

Ask a Question