Start Windows without a password

Reaction score
I would like to start Windows without using a password. I now sign in with a pin. Is this possible?

If so please explain how to set it up. I am using Windows 10 Pro. and have the: Version 1809 build 17763 557

Folks I find this location /forum does not know what a search is. I always get
no results found.

Reaction score
Okay, here's good to go...
Press WIN (logo) +R to get the RUN menu. In the RUN menu type --- control userpasswords2. Look for the option windows saying...Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer. Uncheck this option and press "OK"
Now a windows opens up asking you to enter the current password you use to log into Windows. Enter the pasword (twice) and click (confirm) OK. DONE!

Reaction score
Am I to understand that this should allow access with NO password and NO PIN requirements.

If so, I am doing something wrong.

Reaction score
I have four computer running...one with Windows 7 Home, and the three others running Windows 10 Home and Pro, and I don't have to enter my passwords or PIN as you mentioned.
When you press the WIN logo and +R, be sure you have the RUN window up... type control userpasswords2 and press Ok or Enter. Another windows pops up and uncheck where you have ..users must use a password...uncheck this. Another window pops up. Type the password you have used to log on to your computer. You have to do this twice. Press Ok and log off the computer.

Ask a Question