SOLVED Storage Sense Temp Files

Bif

Reaction score
In the reply I posted above I mention deleting Temp files but even though I do that with %temp% there are still temp files left to delete. Scroll down the Program files to the temp file and delete those. The same applies to Prefetch. I think that is why Ccleaner fails to delete them all as well.
Thanks so much for additional info RecumbentTim...will delete these files as well.
Makes perfect "sense" now why CCleaner overlooked them.
**a side note** to uninstalling programs from the storage page,I tried to uninstall a bloat ware program and it took forever to do so..not unlike deleting the temp files from there.
It finally executed the uninstall but hung for half an hour apparently doing nothing and then the proceeding to uninstall window popped up.
It seemed to be confused as to what to do..yet another hiccup in Windows X.
Again I would always uninstall from control panel but if it's an offered feature at least make it work.

Reaction score
No but then again I use CCleaner to take care of everything.
Me also!. I use Ccleaner to delete temp files and other junk files as well as fixing registry problems. I also use other Periform software products to keep my computers happy.

Ask a Question