store and edge

Reaction score
My windows 10 version 10166 is installed, all is working fine, but the store didn't work (server problem it says) and edge don't want connect to intertnet in any way. Other browsers are working fine, but not this one. My internet work very good, and I don't understand. I tried "wsreset" but no change. Someone have an idea ?

Reaction score
I am using build 10166.
I had the issue of Store not opening. But Edge works fine.
My solution of fixing the Store may not be applicable to you.
I have this "routine" of creating a system Image backup and a restore point after I have made sure everything is running fine.
I used the system image backup to restore back to working order.

Meanwhile, try run a system file check to look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.
In case you are not sure how to run it......
Right click at Start > select Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.....
sfc /scannow
> Enter.
It will take quite a while. When finished it will give you one of the following results: ( paraphrasing )
1. No integrity violation found.
2. Found corrupt files and successfully repaired.
3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

Reaction score
Adding................
If sfc /scannow finds corrupt files but unable to repair, try this. No guarantees......

Right click at Start > select Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this command........
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
> Enter.
It will take sometime. When finished, it will give you the result.

Ask a Question