Suggestion for windows updates for better user experience

Reaction score
as we know windows updates are too frequent and too much resource hogging , what i think is the update process should do things in low priority while leaving resources for other things to operate normally currently this update pushes hard drive use to 100% and whole system crashes , it should do it in background with less priority so it might take more time but there is no hurry for updates rather than crashing all other programs

Reaction score
Why don't you make that suggestion to Microsoft themselves via the feedback hub??
This forum has nothing to do with Microsoft or their associates, it is a forum run by users like you and me.

Reaction score
If they care to read and listen
Some time ago, I went a little further on the hub, and proposed that updates, excluding the direct security and virus ones, should all be customers choice. My computer(s) all work 100% and I have no further desire for any "cumulative" updates

Ask a Question