System and Compressed Memory using 99% of Disk and Memory

Reaction score
So, first of all, before anyone just redirects me to a pre-existing forum, i've tried googling and i've tried every solution that has been offered, including disabling superfetch, disabling windows tips, checking for updates and scanning for memory leaks, amongst other thing. No matter what I do I cannot get System and Compressed Memory to stop using all of my disk, or memory, or both at the same time.

The laptop I'm having this issue on is brand new, not even a month old, top tier, super high end, which leads me to believe its 100% related to windows 10 and not the laptop itself. The problem itself always goes away with a reboot, but eventually comes back after an hour or two of simple things such as browsing the web or watching videos, it will spike super high anywhere from 5-20 minutes and then die back down for a while, only to spike back up. Sometimes it's just the Disk that's at 99%, other times it's both the Disk and Memory. I'm not sure what is wrong I'm a bit stumped, as far as google has shown it seems like there's been no recent posts about this problem so I'm a bit at a loss here.

Any suggestions are welcome, i'm not SUPER tech savvy and probably wont understand a bunch of technical mumbo jumbo but if you tell me what to do, i can do it.

Instance of high memory and disk below -

Attachments

• save me.png
    save me.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 684
  • help.png
    help.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 701

Ask a Question