Task manager

Reaction score
In the Task Manager Details List I have about 5 or 6 items that are suspended! What does that mean exactly if they are suspended? Should I delete them?
Lee

Reaction score
5 or 6 times.....what is suspended?
I stated I had 5 items not 5 times. I should have stated files perhaps. But now as I look closer they are all .exe extensions. Am I wrong in stating that since they are executive files I can delete them?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I stated I had 5 items not 5 times. I should have stated files perhaps. But now as I look closer they are all .exe extensions. Am I wrong in stating that since they are executive files I can delete them?

I have no clue because you're not telling me what is suspended. Yes....some tasks can and are suspended.....it's normal. NO....do not delete them.

Reaction score
I have no clue because you're not telling me what is suspended. Yes....some tasks can and are suspended.....it's normal. NO....do not delete them.
Well as stated they are all .exe files and I don't even know what some of them are. But here they are.
LockApp.exe
SearchVI.exe
ShellExperienceHost.exe
SkypelHost.exe
SkypeHost.exe

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
The first 3 are apart of windows and do not mess with them. The last to is self explanatory.

The first 3 are exactly the same as on my system.....nothing to worry about. Skype could be 1 of 2 things. The first is the new skype app that's apart of windows 10. 2, you downloaded the desktop (legacy) version. That's the one I use....as I can't stand the app version.

As I said....it's all perfectly normal and you don't need to mess with them.

Ask a Question