Taskbar Hide on Desktop using Task Scheduler

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone please help me out. I need to do something with Task Scheduler like when I maximize any app window, taskbar should display on top but when I minimize or restore windows like stacking windows, or Click on Show Desktop button (minimizing all windows), it should hide the Taskbar. Can anyone please help me out. I was using an Application named SmartTaskbar for it but the the output is vice versa of it. Please help.

Reaction score
Third-party software seems to be a large issue in working with Windows. Part of that is in getting the programmers/publishers of such programs involved in correcting issues. Can it be presumed that the functions available on the Taskbar settings page/s [right-click the Taskbar] have been work through to get the desired effect?

Reaction score
Same issue on your other post?

Reaction score
I tried. but as per the conversation and threads sort of on Git, it seems like developer hasn't been active from quite a time. Plus, there are no such detailed options regarding auto-hide taskbar by default in the windows.

Ask a Question