Taskbar order

Reaction score
I have the taskbar located on the left side of the screen. Does anyone know if it's possible to invert the order, so the start button is at the bottom, app buttons just above, notification area on top? Thanks

Reaction score
I don't think that is possible. But they are all one click away, wherever they sit.
If you want them in a particular order, why not have the icons on the desktop instead.

Reaction score
Oh yes
But, for the OP, it will not change the order of the Taskbar icons.

Reaction score
Only problem I ever had with it, not withstanding my wife inadvertently changing it, was with programs like Lotus SmartSuite having their own taskbar in a particular location.

Reaction score
I have the taskbar located on the left side of the screen. Does anyone know if it's possible to invert the order, so the start button is at the bottom, app buttons just above, notification area on top? Thanks
Just got hit by a weird thought [third time today]. There are languages that work right to left and I'd wonder what else they can do.

Reaction score
Just got hit by a weird thought [third time today]. There are languages that work right to left and I'd wonder what else they can do.
When I was browsing, I came across the same thing. But the thought process in changing it into reality for this problem made my head ache!!!

Ask a Question