There is a gap we can fill. It's our chance to move to next level.

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that one Microsoft forum ( I shall not mention name ) which Gabriel Aul often referenced to is woefully inadequate.
Users can hardly get answers there. When they do, the answers are usually from the so-called Support Engineers who cannot or unable to answer questions directly. All they can do is to copy and paste broiler-plate answers which in most cases cannot address the OP's particular situation. Actually that problem started when that forum started to split the categories and employed the "support engineers" and made some of them moderators. Situation deteriated day by day. It just exacerbates every day.

It is our golden chance to help people in a one-on-one basis. No broiler-plate answers.
We can attract a lot of visitors and convert them to our membership.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I thought that, that was what we were pretty much doing.
At least we're trying to do. To the best of our ability.
We just topped 6000 members.
It seems like yesterday I was dazzled that we topped 2000.
I've noticed some of those responses you're referencing. I've been the receipient of some myself especially on the phone side of the insider preview forum.
"reset your phone"..... hell, I probably wouldn't be bitching about my phone in a public forum if that crap worked, but......
They have to start with the lowest common denominator beginning with elementary stuff because they are dealing with a very wide variety of folks. Some of whom could probably work the help desk while on the other end they are deer in the headlights / hair on fire, panic'd and are greatful for any response.

Ask a Question