Third party Cookies.

Reaction score
Would like opinions on whether it is still better to block third party cookies.....I think they are usually harmless, I think....

Reaction score
It is a personal matter. I take my chances. dont block them but delete all when I have finished using the web.

Reaction score
It is a personal matter. I take my chances. dont block them but delete all when I have finished using the web.
Than you for your reply. It seems there more and more popups asking to allow cookies on sites.

Reaction score
A problem eith dtopping them is thst there are one or two dites that will, them, not sllow you in. In modt cases, their problem, not ours

Reaction score
Thanks to all. I will mull it over and try to make decision that works for me...Thanks again...Jim

Reaction score
Just attach this to your browser and decide what you want to block

Attachments

• Screenshot (171).png
    Screenshot (171).png
    149.1 KB · Views: 51
Reaction score
the built in Defender and Firewall perform all of those functions automatically. If the user cares to, the apps can be opened and even further security applied.
Iceboy's App piggybacks this operation and, undeniably, makes the task simpler for the average users

Reaction score
the built in Defender and Firewall perform all of those functions automatically. If the user cares to, the apps can be opened and even further security applied.
I didn't know that and will have to investigate those functions.

I use Privacy Badger (default settings OOTB) and it seems to work OK.

Ask a Question