SOLVED Threshold (or whatever) review.

Reaction score
"Threshold is going to be all about feedback. Microsoft wants to collect all sorts of input from the users as to what they like, what they don't like, which features should be changed, added or removed, and anything and everything in between".
http://www.neowin.net/news/windows-...view-its-all-about-feedback-feedback-feedback.

Dave Will it really make an impact on MS? Microsoft have their own agenda and don't like being told of their misgivings. Google recently told them about Win 10 security loopholes, and they downplayed the issue.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
That article and this thread dates back to September of 2014
Threshold???? That ship has sailed.
Most of us are currently running Redstone 1 and some insiders are running Redstone 2

Reaction score
Lol. Thanks for the accidental heads up, Trouble. 2014? I have "unwatched" it!

fwiw. Through the changes in the MVP system, I have reluctantly been drawn back into the insider program. The downloads are prohibitive on my connection, but, I am running an earlier build release of Redstone 2 without any observed problems.
Anyway, that is for another forum section and I have marked this one as solved.

Last edited:

Ask a Question